Say Cheese with Celebrity Cruises Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Say Cheese with Celebrity Cruises Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Celebrity Cruises Inc. (“CCI” or “Sponsor”). Sweepstakes is open only to residents of California, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, electronic media firm, and their immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TIMING: Sweepstakes begins at 2:00 p.m. on 5/31/14 and ends at 6:00 p.m. on 5/31/14 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All times are Pacific Standard Time or “PST.”
3. HOW TO ENTER: Sign into your Twitter account at www.Twitter.com (“Sweepstakes Website”). You must have a Twitter account in order to participate; there is no fee to open an account. Your participation on Twitter must comply with the Terms of Service posted on the website. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. If you choose to enter via a mobile phone, standard message and data rates may apply and entrants should contact their wireless provider for pricing plan details.
STEPS TO ENTER:
a.) Once logged into your Twitter account, follow the links and instructions to become a follower of Celebrity Cruises at www.Twitter.com/celebritysocal.
b.) From your own account, mention @CelebritySoCal and include in the tweet (”Entry”) a.) your guess as to the type of cheese sampled at the Celebrity Great Wine Festival held in California on 5/31/14 in (optional portion of tweet); b.) where in the world you’d most like to be eating cheese (required portion of tweet); and c.) the hashtag #SayCheeseWithCelebrity. Your tweet must contain the specified #hashtag to be eligible for entry in this Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) Entry per person or email address or Twitter account.
c.) Optional: As part of your Entry you may opt to include a photograph of yourself alone or with others. If the photograph includes other people, you must obtain prior permission to submit the photograph from all other people included and the person’s parent or legal guardian if the person is a minor in his or her state. Also optional, the photograph may include a caption in English, not to exceed the maximum number of characters in compliance with Twitter’s Terms of Service.
• Photograph must be an original, unpublished picture.
• Photograph must be in a file format and file size that is in compliance with Twitter’s Terms of Service.
Photograph may NOT include: (a) any copyrighted material including but not limited to images, copy, trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive building exteriors), look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures living or dead, or profanity, nudity or material deemed offensive to the Sponsor; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner without permission of such owner or that dilute the value of any trademark; (d) act which is dangerous or harmful to person or property or suggests/depicts any person to undertake a dangerous activity; or (e) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the Sponsor. If an Entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the Entry will be disqualified, along with the entrant who submitted it. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or reject any Entry, in their sole discretion, that does not meet the above criteria. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be modified. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE AND EDITED, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION.
4. USE OF ENTRIES: Entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual license and right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify and/or publicly perform the Entry in any way, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without notice or consideration of the entrant.
5. PRIZE and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): a $100.00 Visa® Gift Card for use towards a dinner for two (2) people. Terms and conditions on gift card apply. Any expenses not mentioned above are the winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. WINNER will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 6/2/14 by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by Sponsor via Direct Message on Twitter to the account provided at the time of entry within three (3) days following the random drawing. Then the winner will be required to complete a Prize Acceptance/Address Verification Form, which must be returned within five (5) days of the date on the notification or an alternate winner will be selected.
7. GENERAL TERMS: Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate. Prize can be substituted at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable. Taxes are the winner’s responsibility. Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name and likeness, address (city and state), photograph, voice, prize information and/or biographical information and any statements made by entrant regarding the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor for publicity, trade, advertising or promotion purposes at any time or times, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without additional compensation, notice, review or approval. By participating, entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final in all respects; and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively “Releasees”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including travel and including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible or postage-due entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend advertising the Sweepstakes on the Internet should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to be disrupting the operation of the Sweepstakes or its web site. If the integrity of the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to modify Sweepstakes and randomly select a winner from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online entrant, entrant will be deemed the individual named on the online entry form. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL NOTIFY THE APPROPRIATE STATE AND/OR FEDERAL AUTHORITIES OF SUCH ATTEMPTS. Submission of any digital computer materials containing malicious computer code, viruses, bugs, worms or any other intentionally destructive or harmful computer materials is also a violation of the law and in addition to automatically disqualifying the entrant, will be subject to any prosecution or claim the Sponsor determines is warranted. By participating, entrant agrees that, in the event of a dispute regarding this Sweepstakes (a) any and all claims, rights or causes of action will be litigated solely in a court of competent jurisdiction in the County of Miami Dade, State of Florida; and (b) these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, with the exception of Florida conflict-of-law provisions.
8. WINNER LIST: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Say Cheese with Celebrity Cruises Winner’s Name, 1080 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida 33132-2096 or email SoCalEvents@celebrity.com.
9. SPONSOR: Celebrity Cruises Inc., 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida 33132.